Emerald or partial wedding planning
Perfect for couples who need help finding vendors but enjoy being involved in the planning process.
- Up to 8 hours of consultation regarding your wedding
- Unlimited phone and email availability
- List of preferred vendors as needed for the bride and groom to set appointments with
- Assistance in developing of a wedding day itinerary
- One visit to ceremony and reception venue prior to wedding
- Assistance with site design (selecting a color scheme, theme and style of the wedding)
One week prior:
- Final consultation with vendors the month of the wedding
- Prepare ceremony outline
- Coordinate details of ceremony rehearsal
- Attend the wedding rehearsal to ensure that all participants understand their responsibilities and are aware of the flow of the ceremony
- Final collection of wedding items at rehearsal to be set-up on wedding day, such as candles, photographs
Day of Wedding
- Coordinator services on the wedding day for a maximum of 10 hours
- Oversee the details of the ceremony including vendor set-up, placement of guest book, programs and ceremonial items
- Instruct ushers on proper seating and program distribution
- Make sure table numbers, place cards, programs, wedding favors are correctly placed, candles lit, DJ on schedule, etc.
- Make sure everybody is available and in place for the photographer
- Distribute final payments and gratuities to musicians, officiate, etc.
- Make sure everything is running on schedule
- Make sure transportation is running on time
- Assist you and your family with any matters that may arise